Welcome to our techinal guide and FAQ section
This page is where you will find all the relevant links for information regarding tooling, flashing, ecu help and much more.
Here is a selection of links to our most common pages.
- Flashing a Vehicle A page that must be read before carrying out any work.
- Diagnostic Tools For advise on which diagnostic tools and manufacturer specific.
- ECU Programming tools For advice on all different methods of programming an ECU
- Remapping Hints And Tips Advice on various different vehicles and known pitfalls
- DTCs Comprehensive list of fault codes
- ECU Locations Here you can find out where the ECU is found on the vehicle along with a quick guide on how to remove it.
- How To Open An ECU Specific guides for opening a range of ECU's from different manufacturers
- Common Rail Diesel Injection Information on common rail diesel systems
- DPF Informative page about DPF and its functions
- DPF Additive Systems (FAP) Information on FAP systems
- DPF Removal And Procedure Guide Here you will find a general guide to the process of removing a DPF from a vehicle.
- DPF Removal for vehicles with additive (EOLYS/ADBLUE) Information on Removing DPF systems with FAP/Additive
- Swirl Flap Explained A short guide on intake swirl flaps
- Turbocharging A guide on forced induction systems
- Transmission Information on various transmission types