Volvo C70 2006- Ecu Location
The ECU can be found in the engine bay
- Lift the bonnet
- The ECU will be on top of the air filter housing under a push on cowling
- Lift the cowling off
- Remove the retaining screw's
- Unplug the ECU
- Then continue with programming using the K-line connector (as shown) in your tool pin out diagram.
The ECU is behind the N/S/F passenger front inner wheel arch lining
- Remove the key from the ignition
- Open bonnet
- Disconnect the battery
- Lift the vehicle and remove the N/S/F road wheel
- Remove the wheel arch liner
- The ECU is fixed to the front of the vehicle in a plastic cowling
- Spray the edge connector plug with quick release oil to ease the release of it.
- Continue with programming using the K-line connector (as shown) in your tool pin out diagram.